A Programme of proven Excellence
- A two-year fulltime (120 ECTS) European Master Programme for degree-holders in Environmental Studies and related areas (get the CURRICULUM).
- A Joint program of four top European Universities: Technische Universität Hamburg-Harburg (TUHH), Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB), Universidade de Aveiro (UA), Aalborg Universitet (AAU).
- Different scientific orientations, with a strong intercultural component.
- ERASMUS MUNDUS scholarships from the European Union
- Well organised staff and student mobility.
- A unique social and learning experience with an inherent change of perspective that will give you the leading edge in the employment Market.
- The full Jemes CiSu Programme Description you find HERE.
Sustainable development is embraced as development that meets the present generation's needs without compromising future generations' abilities to meet their own needs. These needs are predominantly to be met in cities. Cities are places where people agglomerate to seek opportunities for better lives. Economically, cities are engines of development and cradles of economic growth that are necessary to sustain the prosperity of society and create job opportunities, not least for the urban poor. Cities are also centres for political and cultural manifestations that are key to forming nations and their identity. At the same time, cities by definition are consumers and if poorly managed, can be responsible for ruthless use of resources and impact on the environment from disposal of wastes and from industrial and domestic activities.
The server of this website is powered by 100% ecologically produced energy.