- Will I study in all the consortium countries?
- I am moving to another consortium university within the options of the JEMES CiSu programme. When do I need to decide, where I want to go? Whom do I need to tell my decision?
- When I move to a different consortium university (and country), how will my scholarship be paid?
- How will I find accommocation for studying at each of the universities in the JEMES CiSu programme?
- When do I receive more information about the final year including 3rd country mobility options?
You will not mandatorily study in all the consortium countries. You will start your studies at either Aalborg University or Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona. On the 2nd semester you will move to either Technische Universität Hamburg-Harburg or Universidade de Aveiro. For the second year (3rd and 4th semester) you can chose among all four participating universities. Furthermore, during the 3rd semester you will have the option to study at one of the associated partners outside Europe. Studying outside Europe is mandatory for all students, except 3rd country students with an Erasmus+ scholarship.
For more information please see more here.
2. I am moving to another consortium university within the options of the JEMES CiSu programme. When do I need to decide, where I want to go? Whom do I need to tell my decision?
You need to make your decision and tell it to the local coordinator / assistant coordinator by 15 November / 15 May at the latest (2nd / 3rd + 4th semester).
Your home institution (AAU or UAB) will continue to pay your scholarship directly into your bank account throught the duration of your studies. It is not possible to transfer your scholarship into a different bank account in another country.
4. How will I find accommocation for studying at each of the universities in the JEMES CiSu programme?
Each university is normally helpful in finding accommodation for the students. If you wish to rent privately, students from previous semesters might be helpful with tips etc.
Each year at the Spring Meeting (held in April/May) the coordinators will inform you of the options that are at hand for you in terms of chosing the European university for your 3rd and 4th semester and also the 3rd cpuntry mobility options that you can combine with that choice. After the Spring Meeting you will receive the specific information via e-mail.