Joint European Master in Environmental Studies - Cities & Sustainability
The Erasmus Mundus Joint European Master in Environmental Studies - Cities & Sustainability (JEMES CiSu) is a unique 2-year programme offered jointly by the Institute of Environmental Technology and Energy Economics and Institute of Wastewater Management and Water Protection (Technische Universität Hamburg, TUHH); the Department of Development & Planning (Aalborg Universitet, AAU); the Institut de Ciència i Tecnologia Ambiental (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, UAB); and the Department of Environment and Planning (Universidade de Aveiro, UA).
- A two-year fulltime (120 ECTS) European Master Programme for degree-holders in Environmental Studies and related areas (get the CURRICULUM).
- A joint program of four top European Universities: Technische Universität Hamburg (TUHH), Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB), Universidade de Aveiro (UA), Aalborg Universitet (AAU).
- Different scientific orientations, with a strong intercultural component.
- Erasmus+ Joint Master Degree student scholarships from the European Union.
- Well organised staff and student mobility.
- A unique social and learning experience with an inherent change of perspective that will give you the leading edge in the employment market.
- Find us here:
- LinkedIn group: JEMES (CiSu) Alumni Association
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/jemescisu
We are happy to announce that the programme has been re-structured and will continue in 2017 and beyond!
Application deadline is 1 April 2017 - please see the new curriculum here. A new website reflecting the changes in structure and financing is under construction and will go live soon. The existing guidelines for application can still be used, although some procedural changes will take effect.