Joint European Master in Environmental Studies - Cities & Sustainability
The Erasmus Mundus Joint European Master in Environmental Studies - Cities & Sustainability (JEMES CiSu) is a unique 2-year programme offered jointly by the Institute of Environmental Technology and Energy Economics and Institute of Wastewater Management and Water Protection (Technische Universität Hamburg, TUHH); the Department of Development & Planning (Aalborg Universitet, AAU); the Institut de Ciència i Tecnologia Ambiental (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, UAB); and the Department of Environment and Planning (Universidade de Aveiro, UA).
- A two-year fulltime (120 ECTS) European Master Programme for degree-holders in Environmental Studies and related areas (get the CURRICULUM).
- A joint program of four top European Universities: Technische Universität Hamburg (TUHH), Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB), Universidade de Aveiro (UA), Aalborg Universitet (AAU).
- Different scientific orientations, with a strong intercultural component.
- Erasmus+ Joint Master Degree student scholarships from the European Union.
- Well organised staff and student mobility.
- A unique social and learning experience with an inherent change of perspective that will give you the leading edge in the employment market.
- Find us here:
- LinkedIn group: JEMES (CiSu) Alumni Association
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/jemescisu
We are happy to announce that the programme has been re-structured and will continue in 2017 and beyond! Please see the new, approved curriculum here.
Application deadline is 1 April 2017. A new website reflecting the changes in structure and financing is under construction and will go live soon. Guidelines for application have been updated and a new application form is now available; both can be found in the 'Application' section.
The Joint Curriculum is described in further detail here.