Joint European Master in Environmental Studies - Cities & Sustainability
The Erasmus Mundus Joint European Master in Environmental Studies - Cities & Sustainability (JEMES CiSu) is a unique 2-year programme offered jointly by the Institute of Environmental Technology and Energy Economics and Institute of Wastewater Management and Water Protection (Technische Universität Hamburg, TUHH); the Department of Development & Planning (Aalborg Universitet, AAU); the Institut de Ciència i Tecnologia Ambiental (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, UAB); and the Department of Environment and Planning (Universidade de Aveiro, UA).
- A two-year fulltime (120 ECTS) European Master Programme for degree-holders in Environmental Studies and related areas (get the CURRICULUM).
- A joint program of four top European Universities: Technische Universität Hamburg (TUHH), Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB), Universidade de Aveiro (UA), Aalborg Universitet (AAU).
- Different scientific orientations, with a strong intercultural component.
- Erasmus+ Joint Master Degree student scholarships from the European Union.
- Well organised staff and student mobility.
- A unique social and learning experience with an inherent change of perspective that will give you the leading edge in the employment market.
- Find us here:
- LinkedIn group: JEMES (CiSu) Alumni Association
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/jemescisu
We are happy to announce the continuation of the programme in a revised format! Please see the new curriculum here.
Next application deadline is 1 March 2020. Please find more information here: http://www.en.aau.dk/education/master/urban-energy-and-environmental-planning/specialisations/cities-sustainability
Candidates/Applicants are hereby informed that if they are selected (proposed for a scholarship/fellowship, put on the reserve list or enrolled on a self-paying basis) their data may be used for the purposes of evaluating the programmes, efficiently manage the projects, and producing statistics. Data could be made available to the EACEA, the European Commission, the European External Action Service staff, as well as to other stakeholders of the Erasmus+ programme, such as Erasmus+ National Agencies, National Erasmus+ Offices and the Erasmus Mundus Student and Alumni Association.
Link to Privacy Statement: http://eacea.ec.europa.eu/erasmus_mundus/funding/documents/Privacy_statement_EMT.pdf